The ETUI Education work programme 2016 – 2017 will include several training opportunities for individual EWC/SEWC members.
- Given the success of the series of six seminars on “the practice of EWCs” for recently appointed or elected EWC members this initiative will be repeated one more time. Priority will be given to people who registered for one of the previous sessions, but were not able to participate.
- For more experienced EWC members who are looking to expand the horizon of their activities a topical course will be organised on Occupational Health & Safety as a theme for transnational action.
- Local trade union officers who are responsible for supporting their members within EWCs will be invited to a course on different aspects of their coordinating role.
- In cooperation with UNI europa a branch-level seminar will be organised for EWC chairpersons, coordinators and trade union officials in the commerce sector.
- The annual seminar for board-level employee representatives will deal with company law and linking board responsibilities with other levels of worker representation.
- And finally another English language and communication course will be available for EWC members as well.
More information on each of these courses will be available on this page as soon as dates and places have been confirmed.